Saturday, April 1, 2017

April Releases I'm Most Excited For

April 11th:
The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli - This is by the author of Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda, so of course, I will be buying a copy and reading and loving it.  This also sounds like the type of book that I would really love, since it's for the late bloomers in relationships, which describes me well.

The Upside of Unrequited

April 18th:
The Edge of the Abyss by Emily Skrutskie - I loved The Abyss Surrounds Us a lot, so I can't wait to get to read this and find out what my favorite characters are up to now.
Fireworks by Katie Cotugno  - I have read and enjoyed both of Katie Cotugno's other books so far.  This isn't actually the 2017 Katie Cotugno book that I am most excited for.  That honor goes to October's Top Ten.  But this still does sound like a good story of friendship.

The Edge of the Abyss (The Abyss Surrounds Us, #2)Fireworks

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment